Sunday, April 15, 2012

Almost finished with Alan Wake

Just 2-3 days (I think) playing Alan Wake and I'm really impressed with the overall game and character development. If it were a real novel, it'd probably read it.

Anyways, almost finishing the game and into the last Chapter/Episode.What really amazes me is the details for each character's storyline and how the plot immerses you into the game.

Graphics are good and not much heavy (you can use Low-Mid end cards with this) since most of the scenes are night time.

Here are some screenies I got when playing, take note of the great detail of the world and the effects of the flashlight on it:





8 comments:

  1. I'll have to check this out :)

    http://fizzvideo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks cool. Too bad my stupid computer probably won't stand it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever played Silent Hill 1 or Alone in the Dark 2 for PS1? if not I strongly recommend you to do so, instead on graphics Silent Hill and Alone in the Dark have far more better gameplay that most of the games today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah played Silent hill on the old PS1, Totally worth it! Didn't try Alone in the Dark though. But I've also tried a few with the same genre like Amnesia. :)

      Delete