Sunday, April 22, 2012

Been a busy week

It's been a week since I've last updated this blog. Was busy playing Total War - Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai.

This is the latest Standalone add-on for Shogun 2. Been playing this each day since I'm a Total War fan since the first Shogun came out several years ago.

Still having some glitches though since I'm running Crossfire on my 6870X2 card. (CA and AMD still hasn't solved this problem.) And updating to the new Catalyst (12.3) didn't do a single thing.

You'll have to change to DirectX 9 for it to normalize but I want the DirectX 11 for my eyecandy!

Onto the game! To start off, "the standalone expansion to the award winning Total War: Shogun 2 explores the conflict between the Imperial throne and the last Shogunate in 19th century Japan, 400 years after the events of the original game – a dramatic clash of traditional Samurai culture with the explosive power of modern weaponry."

As you heard it, it's Samurai vs Guns! Kind of like the Last Samurai movie. Will post pics later on since I'm still in the middle of the Campaign on the Shogunate's side and losing!




3 comments:

  1. I would very much like to see pictures. My computer isn't what it used to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting. I loved the Last Samurai movie so this might interest me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to a Shogun post.

    ReplyDelete